Holi Basil or Tulsi has immense curative properties and it can cure mouth ailments effectively. Tulsi leaves provide a natural prevention against bad breath. Use 4-5 drops of jolly tulsi-51 drops in water daily to get rid of bad breath.
Bad Breath, or Halitosis, is a condition in which an unpleasant odor continuously emanates from the mouth, especially while speaking. It is always a source of distress for others and a source of embarrassment and anxiety for the person suffering from it.
Halitosis can occur due to :-
- 1 - Poor dental hygiene and plaque formation in the teeth.
- 2 - Accumulation of bacteria on the back of the tongue from where the bad breath originates.
How to tell if you have bad breath?
If you’re suffering from bad breath, chances are that you’re not even aware of it. One way to find out is to blow hard in the handkerchief and then smell the fabric afterwards. If you’re suffering from halitosis, a stale odor would be decipherable.
Bad breath can be treated by : -
- 1 - Properly brushing the tongue and teeth twice a day.
- 2 - Flossing to remove any stuck food particles from the teeth.
- 3 - Eating crunchy and high fibre foods.
- 4 - Using home remedies like fenugreek seeds, lemon, coriander, tulsi etc.
Bad Breath and Tulsi :- Tulsi, or Holy Basil, is a revered plant in India, belonging to the Lamiaceae family, whose leaves provide a natural prevention against bad breath. The essential oils in the tulsi leaves prevent the accumulation of bacteria on the tongue and teeth, saving us from both bad breath and tooth decay.
Chewing of 3-4 Tulsi leaves after every meal can greatly improve the overall oral health of a person. A 100% natural and herbal cure for bad breath, it is inexpensive and comes without any side-effects.
Jolly Tulsi-51 Drops
Tulsi leaves have many medicinal benefits for us human beings, and preventing halitosis is just one of them. On top of it, the natural oils and antioxidants in tulsi, boost immunity, improve digestion, remove toxins from the body and increase cognitive function of the brain.
Now, it is not possible for everyone to procure a regular supply of tulsi leaves for themselves. But not to worry, for Jolly Health Care brings you Tulsi-51, a syrup produced under the supervision of highly trained and experienced medical practitioners, that contains the extract of 5 types of Tulsi leaves, and imbibe in it all the medicinal benefits of this plant.
More post in same category
- Reduce Blood Pressure naturally using Holy Basil Leaves
- Oh My God Tulsi (Holy Basil) also Control Blood Sugar
- A Natural Herb For All Common Diseases -Tulsi
- Importance and Effective Uses of Medicinal Plants -Tulsi
- Tulsi – Largest Manufacturer and Supplier in India
- Benefits of Tulsi Leaves in Winter Season - Ayurvedic Treatment Tips